Saturday, June 27, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Ok, so I am going to try this blog thing once again. Hopefully I will have time to keep up with it! :)

I love Father's Day, because it is http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifa day that we get to celebrate what a wonderful Daddy Cory is to Eisley! He truly is amazing! Cory and I work from home so the 3 of us are home together all day everyday. Some people ask how we do it, "Don't you ever get sick of eachother?"...the truth is...No... to be honest with you I would not change it for anything! I love every second we all get to spend together! Since Cory is home everyday, he and Eisley have an amazing relationship! He is so patient and kind to her... He is so proud of her and totally in love with her! It melts my heart to watch them together! She has him wrapped around her finger!

I planned a guys night out for Cory a couple of weeks ago for part of his Father's Day present and they had a blast! He and a bunch of his friends met up at Five Guys and got hamburgers and then they all went out to Fun Spot and acted like kids riding on the Go Karts. Then they got to come back to our house for dessert and "guy time". No kids, no wives, just the guys! He LOVED it! This Father's Day was really low key, especially since I haven't been feeling very good with this pregnancy. We got up and went to Church that morning and then went over to my Mom and Allen's house for lunch. It was a nice relaxing day! We spent a lot of time out by the pool and had a blast!
I am so thankful for all of the "Dad's" that I have in my life. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my Dad on Father's Day because my little sister had tonsillitis and was contagious so we didn't get to go to his house as planned. :(
Here are some pictures that I love!


This picture makes me laugh!






No comments:

 
Designed by Lena